Old January 27th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Allodoxaphobia Allodoxaphobia is offline

Default New AT&T Home phone

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:11:42 -1000, Joseph Fenn wrote:
Thanks much Jonesy! My brother-in-law was a electronic service man
till he retired about 5 years ago. His explanation mirrored yours!
I still dont understand the intra stucture of such a chip but he
made it clear that such devices do exist.
Joe

Yep. It's a shame flash memory could not have been built into the
Azden PCS-4000.... HI!HI!

Jonesy