Old January 27th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dker1bear@gmail.com is offline

Default Sony car shortwave radio?

On Jan 1, 9:05*pm, "mc" wrote:
Sony makes a car stereo system that includes shortwave radio. *How well does
it perform? *Would I actually be able to hear at least the major
international outlets (BBC, RCI, etc.) while driving across town?

I'm a ham and have been an avid SWL in the past -- away from it recently -- *
but am also a linguist and would like to hear various languages regularly
(including something in Spanish with more intellectual content than the
local hit parade, or whatever it is). *I understand that this radio would
not be for serious DXing.

Any experiences? *Thanks.

Start your own online business. Sell ebooks/software. Full reprint
rights. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

Make money with your own website. Keep 100% of all profits.
http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

Earn tons of cash online selling ebooks/software. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

The best online income opportunity. Operate your own ebusiness.
http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

Earn big money by selling ebooks/software with your own website. Keep
all profits for yourself. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959