Old January 27th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

D Peter Maus wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Jan 26, 10:25 am, D Peter Maus wrote:
Sun Chaser wrote:
In article ,
"Pete KE9OA" wrote:
Interesting thing about IBOC.............I e-mailed Senator Durbin
about the
IBOC interference on the MW band. I did receive a reply yesterday,
thanking
me for bringing up my concerns. He talked about high prices of
broadband
internet, and everything
EXCEPT IBOC. A true politician.
Do you actually think HE read the letter and wrote the reply himself?
Most likely, some aide or intern got the message and sent the wrong
stock reply.
Durbin is pretty widely known to be kept isolated from outside
influences, and is led around with the ring in his nose by his staff.
- It's very possible he's not aware of the interference caused by
- IBOC, and has, instead adopted the position of acceptance
- handed him by, as you said, an aide, or associate pursuant
- to political agendae, and contributorship.

DPM - And most likely the "Source" that the Aide used was the
IBOC Talking Points provided by the FCC and NAB. ) ~ RHF

Actually, Roy, most likely the source was a lobbyist working for
iBiquity.

Is 'Eduardo' moonlighting?

Actually, iBiquity has no lobbyists on the hill... just their on staff that
visits the FCC.