Old January 27th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

David Eduardo wrote:

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message

But to the point...given what we've seen him post here, and the
inconsistencies in some of his claims, I've wondered if that's not
precisely what he's doing.

Nothing I've posted can top your claim based on having, once upon a time,
gotten a FORMAT added to a LOCAL buy that it would be easy to get an agency
to change the client DEMOS for a buy...

Hogwash, your claim to have actually *owned* radio stations, your claim to have
held a valid *amateur radio license*, and your claim to be *Hispanic* amongst
others certainly tops 'em all...