Old January 27th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

David Eduardo wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
But to the point...given what we've seen him post here, and the
inconsistencies in some of his claims, I've wondered if that's not
precisely what he's doing.

Nothing I've posted can top your claim based on having, once upon a time,
gotten a FORMAT added to a LOCAL buy that it would be easy to get an agency
to change the client DEMOS for a buy...

Sweetheart....no one, not even me, said it was easy. I said it was
possible. And it is. It happens every day.

Why? Because the station develops a relationship with the agency.

Orders and purchases are about the product.

SALES, on the other hand, is about relationships.

No one has ever said that building the relationship is easy. But it
IS possible. Because it happens every day. EVERY DAY.

And someone with your experience knows that.

And for those of you in Rio Linda, the above is an example of one of
those inconsistencies to which I referred.