Old January 28th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] w4pqw@cox.net is offline

Default 7mhz ARC-5 question

On Jan 27, 4:20*pm, "Dave Fleming"
wrote:
I have become a proud owner of a vintage ARC-5. It seems un-modified, and is
7mhz unit.
Wonder if anyone can send me a schematic of a power supply, or just a wiring
diagram of the power plug hook-up, because I have a nice, regulated 28VDC
supply on hand. Would really love to copy some signals with this gem.
Dave NS8S
And....THANK YOU ALL

--You can get all the details on BAMA site.. from Bama go to the mirrow site EDEBRIS select MILITARY,then select ARC 5 it s a complete manual..Have fun.. W4PQW
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may
be privileged. *It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in
any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer
system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.