Old January 28th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

You can't do s**t cause you're a fraudulent little prancing 'tard boy.

If you could do anything, like any good little 'tard boy, you'd have
threatened
to sue me by now.

On what grounds? Making foolish statements on a newsgroup that is full of
Brother Stair comments and people like "the other David" that would prove in
a court that you can't sue a swamp for stinking.

You can't. Why, because you're a phoney baloney little two bit 'tard boy!

Why would I care? Nobody I work with visits here... it is just an
entertainment, as all newsgroups are.

Go give your boyfriend a blow job!

Now, that is actionable.

Tell ya what, have your *daughter* send me a letter..

I expect to get it within the next two weeks, boy!

But why spend thousands on an attorney when the
chances of winning a judgment that would be of any interest are minimal to
non-existent?

The letter from your *daughter* oughta be pretty much free, shouldn't it,
prancer?

Have *her* put some nice Ecuadorian stamps on it too! I collect stamps!