Old January 28th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

"dxAce" wrote in message

..

Obcession? You're so hung up on it, you can't even spell it!

I told you English is not the language I use the most. That sort of proves
it.

Bottom line, you got no daughter who is a lawyer! That's because you're a
****ing liar!

Contact the PR Bar Association (called the Colegio de Abogados de Puerto
Rico at , ask if Jennifer Gleason Altieri is licensed before the bar in
Puerto Rico. You will find that she is registered as "JENNIFER GLEASON
ALTIERI (15569)" and the 15569 is her license number.

Or, you can go online to http://www.capr.org/ the website of the PR Bar
Association

1. Click "Directorio de Abogados) (Lawyer directory) on the Left.
2. Enter "Jennifer Gleason" in the search field labled "nombre" or name.
3. Click "buscar" and the search will be initiated.
4. You will see her name and the registration number.

At that point, you will be proven 100% wrong. As usual.

You can also go to http://www.bnabooks.com/awards/winners01.htm and look for
Jennifer Gleason of the University of PR Law School who won a national award
for labor law studies.

Thish link, in the 4th paragraph, refers to her as the director of the legal
department of the PR Department of Education
http://www.losmafu.com/news/la-directora-maleante/ The Department of
Instruction operates all public schools for the entire Commonwealth of
Puerto Rico, where there are no local school systems.

This one shows when she passed the bar exam in San Juan
http://www.tribunalpr.org/junta/apro...unicipios.html

You have my permission to go and have a double. Toast your ignorance.