Old January 28th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

On Jan 27, 7:46*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

You can't do s**t cause you're a fraudulent little prancing 'tard boy..

If you could do anything, like any good little 'tard boy, you'd have
threatened
to sue me by now.

On what grounds? Making foolish statements on a newsgroup that is full of
Brother Stair comments and people like "the other David" that would prove
in
a court that you can't sue a swamp for stinking.

You can't. Why, because you're a phoney baloney little two bit 'tard
boy!

Why would I care? Nobody I work with visits here... it is just an
entertainment, as all newsgroups are.

Go give your boyfriend a blow job!

Now, that is actionable.

Really? How so, prancer? Better call your non-existent daughter, whom you
claim
is a lawyer.

Very funny.

Or better yet, go get yourself some IBO Cock!

Very nasty. You have an obcession with gay sex when you are drunk or high on
the vicodins or whatever the VA clinic gives you to quiet you down.

'Eduardo', you'd not believe how much stuff gets tossed over the transom
about
you!

Being insulted by you is a compliment.

For you, being acknowledged in any way by anyone is a compliment.

Best you shuffle down the alley! That's what your mama wanted!

You should make friends with Mr. Bill. Soon.

Mr. Bill's too busy making friends with your mama.