Old January 28th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default iBiquity HD Radio Status

On Jan 27, 7:44*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

All those stations were licensed to corporations that were, in turn owned
by
Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda., 100% of whose shares were in my name.

Prove it! Post the documents on your webpage!

I gave you lots of names of people who knew the operation, and who knew who
owned it.

You and I both know that paperwork from nearly 50 years ago is not going to
exist. No radio station in the US would have paperwork that old, either...
most save only the documents from the most recent license renewal period,
and nothing more. Tax returns, as another example, are not required under
most cases to be saved for more than 3 years after the filing date.

I gave the name of a very famous Hispanic talent known all over the US,
Betty Pino. She has known me for 45 years, and definitely knows the history
of my stations. Call her. Embarrass yourself.

I called her. She says she has no idea who you are.