Old January 28th 08, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

On Jan 27, 10:29*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:
I thought I would start a clueless poster thread where we could vote
for the most clueless poster boy of the week.

Mike Bryant - 0
Billy Burpelson - 12
cuhulin - 21
m II - 40
David Eduardo- 42
David - 47
RHF - 146

RHF was all set to be the clear winner this week with 146 clueless posts
but as luck would have it, Eduardo has a posting orgasm this very night.
Although the number was far under the most prolific Troll this week the
clueless quality of Eduardo's posts yet again arguing about his identity
far outshone those of the cut, copy, and past variety.

Therefore, now this weekıs clueless poster boy award goes to the alias
David Eduardo.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon,

Doesn't "IBOCcrock" with 49 Post to this Newsgroup
this Month deserve at least a Dis-Honorable Mention ?

"IBOCcrock" really tries hard to be a PITA about all things
Anti-IBOC and is generally Anti-Free-Over-the-Air Radio too.
Plus he does do his fair share of Cut, Copy and Paste work.

don't forget the 'little people' {cuhulin} ~ RHF
.
-ps- Telamon be sure to Count this as another one of my
'Clueless Posts' -cause- IT IS ! ;-{