Old January 30th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default ebay jumps the shark.....

I imagine sellers like Radiomart and Gottahaveit1985 should just love
these
new feedback rules. Like I said long ago, E-Bay could care less about
Buyers and
does everything to kiss Seller's collective tuckus since this is where
they have
their bread buttered. E-Screw can go to hell for all I care. Same

On the contrary, I'd much rather be a buyer than a seller under the new
rules. I doubt I will quit buying as long as I can find bargains, but I'm
far less interested in selling anymore with how much they skim off the top.