Old January 31st 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson Billy Burpelson is offline

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

RHF wrote:

OMG - El Telemundo - You Are Becoming a Net-Nazi !

"Becoming" a Net-Nazi"?????

Where have you been for the last couple of years???

Maybe you -should- get the "Clueless" Award for that statement alone! ;-)

-ps- Telamon be sure to Count* this as another one
of my 'Clueless Posts' -cause- IT IS ! ;-{
Plus Extra Credit for the : Cut, Copy and Paste Stuff. )
* Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup Readers :
Please I Need Your Votes ! -and- I Want Your Votes !
In this Weeks Race for the RRS "Clueless Troll" Award.
.