Old February 1st 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !

On Jan 31, 5:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:37*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

RHF wrote:

OMG - El Telemundo - You Are Becoming a Net-Nazi !

"Becoming" a Net-Nazi"?????

Where have you been for the last couple of years???

Maybe you -should- get the "Clueless" Award for that statement alone! *
;-)

Snip

The blind leading the blind.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Anyone that has ever castigated Steve Lare for one-line responses
should really take a look at Telamon's technique. At least Steve is
funny in his own exaggerated way. Telamon's responses are as bland as
his soul.

You always liked Steve more than me. No need to rub in it in.

Clueless? Telamon wouldn't know a "clue" if it bit him.

Spare me the direct appeals in order to become the clueless poster boy
of the week. I know it's a high honor but you will just have to start an
argument with other people to qualify. Take my advice and don't try for
it. You have natural abilities that you just need to let flow.

-
- Now get out there and be the clueless boy we all know you can be.
-
- You have a lot of catching up to do.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Wow Telamon !

This is a real close 2nd to DX Ace in delivering
the old Two Liner Come-Back Reply.

"Now get out there and be the clueless boy
We all know you can be."

-but- the "You have a lot of catching up to do."
tells me that you have missed MWB ) ~ RHF

This Thread Needs A New Subject Line To Truly Represent
The Power of Your Message and the Idea It Represents :

The Great Telamon -presents-
The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !
[Clearly Bill O'Reilly Don't Got Nothing On You Telly-Me-Boy :]