Old February 2nd 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Guy Atkins Guy Atkins is offline

Default iRiver X20 MP3 Recorder - a DXer's Review

wrote in message

snip

Have you hear any reviews about how stout the display on the X20 is?

Terry

Hi Terry,

I've not heard any feedback about the X20's display, but my impression is
that is is pretty sturdy. The case doesn't flex much...it feels stout to me,
despite the very light weight. I think it would be a good idea to keep the
screen covered as much as possible though, such as with the modded Verizon
Chocolate cell phone case I describe in the blog article.

One advantage I see to the X20 over the Zen V series is the 64 kbps
recording format, for smaller file sizes. The lowest rate that the Zen Vs
will record is 128 kbps.

Guy