Old February 3rd 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 : John R. Edwards' PoliticalCapital Where Is It's Value ?

(OT) : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
John R. Edwards' Political Capital Where Is It's Value ?

My Thoughts On : John R. Edwards' (JRE) Political Capital
in the Democrat Party Presidental Race 2008.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards
First John R. Edwards' is a White Male from North & South Carolina.

Hillary R. Clinton (HRC) is a White Female who was
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
foriginally rom the State of Illinois; then the State of Arkansas;
and via Washington DC is now from the State of New York.
IMHO - HRC does not need John R. Edwards' to add Balance
or Geographical Diversity to a HRC Presidential Ticket.
-ps- Maybe Bill Richardson from New Mexico as a Hispanic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Richardson
Male from the South & West could help her out.

Barack Hussein Obama (BHO) is a Half-White and Half-Black
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
Male who was originally from the State of Hawaii and then
from the State of Illinois.
IMHO - John R. Edwards' could add Balance and Geographical
Diversity to BHO's Presidential Ticket.

dang - i been think and my little brain hurts ~ RHF