Old February 4th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default SAN-EARTH M5C Conductive Cement for Grounding Systems

On Feb 3, 6:35*pm, wrote:
On Feb 3, 5:08 pm, RHF wrote:

SAN-EARTH M5C Conductive Cement for Grounding Systems

http://www.sankosha-usa.com/sanearth.asp

SAN-EARTH is used to build Conductive Concrete Grounding Electrodes.

SAN-EARTH absorbs moisture from the surrounding soil
and hardens to become a Conductive Solid.

SAN-EARTH covered Copper Electrodes last ten times longer
than Bare Copper Ground Wwires.

Note - The surface area of the Electrode is dramatically
increased, Resistance to Ground is substantially reduced
and surge Impedance is lowered significantly.

SAN-EARTH Electrodes provide the low Resistance Ground
that is essential to any Lightning Protection System.

SAN-EARTH Technical Reviewhttp://www.sankosha-usa.com/pdf/san-earth-tech..pdf

Typical Installation of an In-the-Ground Radial
{Lateral Electrode} using San-Earth.http://www.sankosha-usa.com/pdf/san-earth-lateral.pdf

QUESTIONS :
Has Anybody Used This Stuff ?
How Does The Stuff Work ?
Would You Buy / Use It Again ?

i want to know - cause iane ~ RHF {pomkia}
*.
-ps- Telamon be sure to Count* this as another one
of my 'Clueless Posts' -cause- IT IS ! ;-{
Plus Extra Credit for the : Cut, Copy and Paste Stuff. )
* Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup Readers :
Please I Need Your Votes ! -and- I Want Your Votes !
In this Weeks Race for the RRS "Clueless Troll" Award.
*.
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antennas Group =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
The SWL Antenna Discussion Group =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna HELP =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna NEWS =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna INFO =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
* * * All Are Welcome : Including ELMERS and 'Want-to-be-Elmers'
plus plain old "Mister-Know-It-Alls"; and even those Newbees with
"I Know This Is A Really Dumb Question - But _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "
*.
Shortwave Radio Listener QSL Reports News & Info Grouphttp://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports
Read & Post Your Shortwave Listener (SWL) Reception Reports
SWL-QSL-REPORTS =http://tinyurl.com/3awlyr
*.
The Shortwave Listener's Blessing :
SWL BLESSING =http://tinyurl.com/s2bjm
May You Never Tire of Listening to the Radio and Always
have Strong Signals and Noise Free Reception ~ RHF {ibid}http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/9233
*.
Tous Sont Bienvenus ! - - - Groupe par Radio
d'auditeur d'onde courte pour des Antennes de SWLhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
*.
Alle Sind Willkommen ! - - - Shortwave Radiozuhörer
Gruppe für SWL Antennenhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
*.
Tutti Sono Benvenuti ! - - - Gruppo Radiofonico
dell'ascoltatore di onda corta per le Antenne di SWLhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
*.
Todos São Bem-vindos ! - - - Grupo de Rádio
do ouvinte do Shortwave para Antenas de SWLhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
*.
¡Todos Son Agradables! - - - Grupo de Radio del oyente
de la onda corta para las Antenas de SWLhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
*.
= = = = Plain Old American-English Translation = = = =
All are Welcome - - - To Join the Shortwave Listeners
(SWL) Antenna Group on YAHOO !http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
*.
*|
*|
*|
/ \
.......!.......

-
- I never heard of this.
- If it didn't come out of Japan, I'd suspect it was snake oil.
-*However, googling I found other conductive concrete links.
- This one looks pretty cool :
- http://www.cement.org/tech/cct_con_d...conductive.asp
-

M...Sushi,

Wow a Concrete Bridge with a building De-Icing System.
[ Electric Road Bed Warmer ]

Roca Spur Bridge located on Nebraska Highway 77 South
about 24 km (15 miles) south of Lincoln, NE
-source- University of Nebraska .

Conductive Cement Materials {Formula} :
* Steel Fibers of variable lengths amounted to 1.5%
* Carbon Products of different particle sizes amounted
to 25% per volume of the Conductive Concrete
* Crushed Limestone of 13-mm (0.5-in.) maximum size
* Nebraska 47B Fine Aggregate were also used in the mix
-ps- Using locally available {within State} Rock products.

Question - Couldn't you make/mix {Home Brew} your own "Stuff" ?

Oops ! - What happens when someone Drives Over It
with a Set of Chains-On ?

Underground Conduit - When they ran the Power Output
http://www.commserv.ucsb.edu/infrast...nderground.asp
Lines from the Solar Array around the side of the House
to the Electrical Service Enterance at the far corner of
the Garage. They used a Pink Colored Concert Slurry
as protection against Ground Diggers. {Oops} ~ RHF