Old February 4th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default The Wonders of HD Radio.

Rfburns wrote:
Regardless of all the hype about improved audio quality and all the
other nonsense, this guy was unaware that this HD FM transmitter was
having problems (and for months I might add) and when confronted made
some lame excuse about a bad microphone.

Now I'm not an expert but it seems that if your going to tout the
benefits of HD radio why would you let a bad microphone spoil them for
you?

Well, see, now there you go making sense, again. Stop it.

He's trying to tell you it's a small matter that's creating the issue
you've described. That it's not a problem with his radio station, that
it's a problem with a manufacturer's microphone. Not his fault.

I know, I know....it doesn't make sense in the real world. But I've
heard arguments like this at radio stations across the country. He
doesn't understand what's going on...so he's trying to insure that you
don't either.

It's one of the huge problems facing this new technology.

jw