Old February 5th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Feb 4, 1:20?am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

?Telamon wrote:

Mike - 5
Billy Burpelson - 8
m II - 37
- 38
David - 47
David Eduardo - 158
RHF - 199

The news this week is that the MWB comeback tour is failing miserably.
Although he is as clueless as ever, any other noted Troll is much
farther ahead trashing threads except for Billy who also put in a
pretty weak showing.

The weakest showing this week is from an infantile moron who seems to
think that his ability to count and insult is the proper type of post
for RRS.

No sense of humor 1 point.

Get a life, Telamon. You obviously seem to be adrift. And it's
starting to show...

Let's see, I have a life and you don't. 1 point.
I know how to sail and you don't. 1 point.
You think you know my motivation but you don't. 1 point.

Mikey is off to a flying start.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California