Old February 5th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] greenhornet@kato.com is offline

Default OT Great Game

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 12:09:46 GMT, m II wrote:

wrote:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print1.asp?id=94483

And this has what to do with the Superbowl?

Sorry..I didn't realize it was a Football related Newsgroup. It's
impolite to be off topic...

Anyone who has spent at least a couple hours reading this group has
learned that you are vehemently against the US actions in Iraq.
That's your prerogative and I don't care to air either our differences
or similarities here. What I find interesting is that you use almost
any posting to put your viewpoint forward. No, it's not a football
(or futbol) newsgroup; neither is it a political forum. You are no
better than those on this site with whom you exchange insults. In
fact, I see you as a larger annoyance as you keep alluding to having
some sense of moral superiority over them.

I am not going to ask you if you club baby seals, nor shall I call you
a dumbass Canuck. However, I do have one question.............

HOW'S YOUR MOMMA DOING THESE DAYS?