Old February 6th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The February issue of Popular Communications

In article ,
"Paul Hirose" wrote:

"Paul Hirose" wrote in message

Coincidentally, I was at their store in Palmdale looking for MT,
didn't find it either

Went back to Barnes & Noble today and found the Feb. issue of
Monitoring Times right there on the rack near Pop Comm. I guess they
must have been sold out on my previous visit.

I think they do still carry it but I must have come in after they sold
out the last couple of times I was looking for it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California