Old February 6th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson Billy Burpelson is offline

Default Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into the"Pointless" Retort.

Telamon wrote:

I don't have an editor to review my posts for spelling and grammar
errors.

Well now, that's exactly the point, isn't it? Particularly when someone
like you who claims a superior intellect is ridiculing the intelligence
of others, one would think you would be -very- and especially careful of
spelling or typos before you hit that 'send' key. Otherwise, it leads
people to question -your- supposed 'superior' intelligence.

By virtue of my having to explain that to you yet again demonstrates
that -you- are indeed living in the land of the clueless.