Old February 6th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] greenhornet@kato.com is offline

Default The Great Telamon - Tells Us Why Many /Most of Us Are Inferior to Him

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 01:36:34 -0800 (PST), RHF
wrote:

On Feb 5, 7:38*pm, Telamon
wrote:
-
- What I do is answer questions about radios or antennas.

Oh please show us Ten (10) Recent Examples of your
Vast 'positive' Contributions to this Newsgroup within the
last 30 Days.

- I possess a lot of information about electronics, radios,
- and have been a SWL for many years.

I general that could be said for many / most of the regular
poster / readers of this newgroup.

- I don't just cut and paste and I answer in my own words.

It's a Matter-of-Syle : It's a Choice In the Way You Communicate
Cut-and-Paste versus Using You Own Words To Express Yourself.

However Your Answers In Your Own Words Tend To Be
The Final {Conclusive} Answer On All Things : After Which
None May Dispute You Without Having Their Intellegence
Called into Question.

- I try not to use big words that confuse people like you

See Here Goes The Put-Down [confuse people like you]

- but I can't always get away from technical terms.

That is the Nature of Things
-but- Keep It Simple And Practical "KASAP"

TIP - Try Focusing on the Reader Not Yourself.

- I provide links when appropriate.

Always a Good Idea : Beyond Your Own Words : 'Links' Lead
"The Reader" on Their Own Personal Voyage-of-Discovery on
the Internet.

- My posts don't look like a Google search result.

Well Good For You -but- Maybe if you did a Google Search
and Read-Through the First 10 to 20 Results and picked
the three (3) that best supported you own words : When You
Too would go on your own personal voyage-of-dicovery and
by doing so create a pathway for Your Readers to Begin Their
Own Personal Voyage-of-Discovery on the Internet.

- I don't expect to reach people like yourself

So You Discount a Large Group of People {The Readers Here}
That You 'View' as Being Un-Worthy of both Your Time and
Knowledge. - God Help a Newbie in the Land of Telamon.

- that are not technically minded.

Another Intellectual Put-Down From The Great-One
of all us lessor beings.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon - Your Own Words Back-At-You ~ RHF
Twain Harte & Oakland CA
.

Without getting into the middle of this little lovers quarrell; I must
hand it to you RHF - this is the easiest to read of all the posts I
have ever seen you make.

For tomorrow's exercise, when providing links - please limit it to 3
per post and you are no longer allowed to endorse/post about/comment
on/encourage the use of.........slinky antennas, 'portable wire
antennas', antenna rotor wire antennas or snake oil.