Old February 7th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into the "Pointless" Retort.

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I don't have an editor to review my posts for spelling and grammar
errors.

Well now, that's exactly the point, isn't it?

No. You are clueless. You have no point.

Particularly when someone like you who claims a superior intellect is
ridiculing the intelligence of others, one would think you would be
-very- and especially careful of spelling or typos before you hit
that 'send' key.

I never made a claim to possess superior intelligence. I possess a
normal level of intelligense. You are quoting Mikey.

You are just going to have to put up with the occasional typos and the
bad grammar.

Otherwise, it leads people to question -your- supposed 'superior'
intelligence.

Well, since I'm normal and yet you think I'm positively brilliant where
does that leave you? Try real hard. Maybe if you hyperventilate it would
help.

By virtue of my having to explain that to you yet again demonstrates
that -you- are indeed living in the land of the clueless.

The only thing you explain is your own mental confusion. Don't expect
other people to follow in your wake.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California