Old February 7th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Telamon - So You Missed the February Issue of Popular Communications

On Feb 5, 7:42*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"Paul Hirose" wrote:

"Paul Hirose" wrote in message

Coincidentally, I was at their store in Palmdale looking for MT,
didn't find it either

Went back to Barnes & Noble today and found the Feb. issue of
Monitoring Times right there on the rack near Pop Comm. I guess they
must have been sold out on my previous visit.

I think they do still carry it but I must have come in after they sold
out the last couple of times I was looking for it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon,

So You Missed the February Issue of Popular Communications
- One 'Clueless' Word : "S U B S C I P T I O N"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscription

Saves You Money -and- Saves You Time
Plus You Never Miss an Issue ) ~ RHF