Old February 7th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default Returned HD Radio at Best Buy Store

On Feb 7, 10:36*am, Rfburns wrote:
Been noticing the number of RCA HD radios on the shelf at the local
Best Buy Store. *There were two but now there's three!

At first I thought - *hmmm.... they must be selling more of these than
I thought. Looks like they've orderdered more. * But, on closer
inspection, I saw the RETURNED tag on the third box.

Boy this HD radio is neat stuff! * Go iBiquity!!

jw

Next time, check any dust on the back and see if it leave a dust
footprint.