Old February 8th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mc mc is offline

Default Does Sony still make SW radios?

Did your ICF 2002 just go completely dead? If so, it may not be hard to
fix. Tell us more.

"samos" wrote in message

I want to buy a portable shortwave radio ... my beloved 20 year old
Sony ICF 2002 has finally died and I can't find anyone who will repair
it.
I'd like to get another Sony ... I really like the SW7600 GR but
can't find it for sale anywhere ...

Actually I can't find any Sony SW radios anywhere (I'm in
Canada) ... have Sony left the portable SW market entirely?

What would you folks recommend then ... for about $150?.
Is the Grundig G5 any good?
Many thanks.