Old February 8th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Anonymous. Anonymous. is offline

Default Howes DCRX Receiver - Kit from 1980s-

"Andiroo" wrote in message
On Feb 7, 10:38 am, "Anonymous." wrote:
I have just purchased a Howes DCRX receiver which works on 80m and
was
a kit made by CM Howes in the UK around the mid-1980s. Does anyone
know where i could find the instructions or does anyone have one of
these receivers?

1. Whereabouts in Britland are you?
2. Is your published email address true (It looks facetious)

- South East

Sorry, OM, I am fundamentally opposed to supporting
in any way the gangrenous degeneration that is the
McM3/CB Fools' Licence scheme.