Old February 8th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ABOUT - "QST Magazine" - ARRL's Monthly Membership Journal

On Jan 31, 6:27*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jan 30, 7:15*am, SW4ever wrote:
- Another propagation article from QST magazine.
- Comprehensive look at Solar minimum from past statistics,
- and from HF perspective as it relates to VHF.
- On page 90 of Feb. 2008 issue, author is W3ZZ,
- Gene Zimmerman in his column 'The World Above 50 Mhz".
[http://www2.arrl.org/qst/worldabove/]
- Well worth a read.
- Good *listening to all.

SW4ever,

INFO for the Newbies :

ABOUT - "QST Magazine" - ARRL's Monthly Membership Journal
QST MAGAZINE -http://www2.arrl.org/qst/
January 2008 - Volume 92 - Number 01
QST INDEX -http://www2.arrl.org/qst/#toc
* Technical
* News and Features
* QST Workbench
* Operating

For many Amateur Radio Operators [Hams] "QST Magazine" is a
Monthly Must Read. QST MAGAZINE -http://www2.arrl.org/qst/
.
-ps- Telamon be sure to Count* this as another one
of my 'Clueless Posts' -cause- IT IS ! ;-{
Plus Extra Credit for the : Cut, Copy and Paste Stuff. )
* Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup Readers :
Please I Need Your Votes ! -and- I Want Your Votes !
In this Weeks Race for the RRS "Clueless Troll" Award.
*.

Telamon,

This Message and Thread Needed both
Your Vast Knowledge and Great Expertise.

but alas you were once again 'mia' ~ RHF

-ps- that's 14 for me and 0 for you