Old November 8th 03, 06:05 PM
Dan/W4NTI

If you followed the instructions you will have a very good SWR. I did with
mine.

I do not have the paperwork available, but I'm sure GAP does. Check their
site via Google.

The cap at the top is for 160 meters only.

The side rods are for the various bands. It is the linear loading. The
longer the rod, the lower the frequency.

Dan/W4NTI

"Assar W." wrote in message
om...
Hi every one
I have just bought a GAP voyager DX antenna which I have just put up.
At the moment I am rather disapointed, due to really high SWR on all
bands (160m, 80m, 40m and 20m). I am wondering if some one have a
schematic on this antenna, so I could do some inital measurements
between the terminals on the coax and to the different aluminum pipes
to see if something is wrong there. I forgot to make some drawings on
how things was actually connected especially for the top part with the
capacitor and the coaxial feed, and also how the thin loading pipes on
the sides are connected. This antenna is a real beast to put up and
probaply the same to take down so I do not look forward to try to take
it down to find the fault.

Best regards Assar W. SM2LTA