Old February 9th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
jfjp kruijs voorberge jfjp kruijs voorberge is offline

Default stability Sx100

hello
john wrote about improving the stability of the SX100 by soldering wires
beteen the tuning cap and the shield
are there more solutions to solve the problem ?
anyway I like the sx100 better than my SX 28A because the S X 28 drifts very
much . The sensitivity of the SX100 above 15 mc is also much better and with
the calibration it is more easy to find out where you are
I seldom use my SX 42 don 't like the tuning ,but great audio
hope someone has more advices for the SX100
hans