Old November 9th 04, 01:09 AM
Michael Melland

Help. How does one get the Sunair GSB 900 DX transceiver into the

transmit
mode?

The GSB-900DX won't go into transmit unless certain pins on the rear 36 pin
connector are jumpered. I can't remember right now which pins and I'm on
the road so can't look at mine.

I understand that this radio is a broadband set (Like the Central

Electronics 100V and 200V), but doesn't it need
a filament warmup and a plate on step?

The GSB-900DX is about as far from those 2 radios in quality as you can
get..... it's all solid state, no tubes... so no filaments are in there....
those controls are only active if you are using it with the Sunair KW
amplifier...

Mike, W9WIS