Old February 9th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default EDUARDO - Chrysler to put WiMax into its cars

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

The only car manufacturer I know of that is promoting HD radio is BMW. I
have heard the BMW commercials on AM radio as my source but I don't know
if it is an option or standard or any other details. Could be just
promotional BS. I'm not interested enough to follow up on it. I already
waisted my time on the Samsung site looking for vaporware.

My X5 has HD. Third generation and marvelous. Takes FMs in HD to and beyond
the useful analog contour, and AMs on clean frequencies beyond the onset of
noise on analog. During the storms two weeks ago, I could get KNX HD for
news well into Riverside County, while the analog signal was unlistenable
due to the lightening and atmospherics.

Samsung does not promote the HD chip to consumers. It has certainly spent a
lot of time with iBiquity and its shareholders, though.

I'm not talking about promoting. If you visit the Samsung semiconductor
site they have announcements for all chip developments. All I saw were
analog radio on a chip for AMBCB and FMBCB.

I'm beginning to think that 'Eduardo' has a chip implanted in his head, and that he
hears 'voices'...