Old February 10th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] Joe3301955@aol.com is offline

Default Which CD Radio is Better? Cobra or Galaxy?

On Feb 7, 3:36*am, "Dave" wrote:
Galaxy DX-959 or DX-979

Cobra 148GTL
I wish to buy the best CD Radio.

Thanks!

A Galaxy radio will change your personality. Everyone that has one is
constantly asking for radio checks, the radios sound great, it is the
operators that are so annoying. I recently bought a cobra and had to
throw it in the trash because the receive was so bad on it. I own 3
Unidens and they are great. The Uniden pc68 elite is a whole inch
smaller in width than the other radios you are lookin at, which makes
finding an installation location a lot easier. The radio is no better
than the antenna that is with it.