Old February 10th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default BBC in NYC

"tom k in L.A." wrote:

I was in NYC last week and surprised at how good the reception was in
my hotel room with a sony 7600gr and the random wire they provide,
compared to reception in Los Angeles generally.
Question though: I wasn't able to find the BBC, whereas in LA I catch
the Africa broadcasts very well. What frequencies/times do listeners
in/around NYC catch the BBC on shortwave? Thanks.

15400 should be good from 1500-2300. That's generally what I listen to during my
local afternoon.

dxAce
Michigan
USA