Old February 10th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
jon[_2_] jon[_2_] is offline

Default Radio Myanama - Burma

On Feb 10, 8:09�am, dxAce wrote:
Radio Myanma, Burma, 5985.8, noted here at fairly good level again this morning
after 1300. Far better than yesterday.

Kind of corresponds to the K7RA propagation report which indicated a solar wind
stream today, much as it was on 2 February when I also had fairly good
reception.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Greetings Ace!
I am trying to remember what you are using for receiver and antennas.
It seems you used to list it at the bottom of your log reports. I am
sure you have multiple receivers but maybe not many antennas. What
are you working with lately? Have a great week! Jon in Upstate South
Carolina.