Old February 11th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !- i won again, I Won Again. I WON AGAIN !

On Feb 10, 10:10*pm, Telamon
wrote:
-
- It's 10:00PM. Do you know where your news group Trolls are?
-
- Welcome to the RRS no-spin clueless factor report
- and now here is this weekıs news. Similar to the low
- number of sunspots of late the numbers of clueless
- poster boy posts appear to be hitting some low numbers
- with the exception of RHF.
- Here are the self-vote totals for this week.
- -snip-
- RHF - 256
- -snip-
-
- Last but not least is RHF with 256 self-votes. RHF is looking
- like a real standout in both quantity and very clueless quality.
- It looks to me that this boy will never get a clue. In a dramatic
- incident earlier this week, he almost got a clue but we all
- watched it slip through his fingers at the very last moment.
- It's probably the closest he will ever get to have one.
-
- And now I would like to award this weekıs clueless poster boy
- of the week award upon the confused head of RHF for his hard
- work at remaining as clueless as ever. That cutting and pasting
- must be pretty tiresome work and you deserve this award.
- Fine work like this could earn you the clueless poster boy
- of the year award.
-
- Good work RHF!
-
- This has been another installment of the RRS no-spin clueless
- factor report.
-
- Good night and good listening.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Thank You Telamon for the Back-to-Back Wins (o: )

Plus Telamon - I want to Commend you on your Inceased Level
of Participation* in the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup :
* Discounting Your Ping-Pong Game with d'Eduardo.

Can We All Say Three-Peat ! :-} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-peat