Old February 12th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes
John Byrns[_2_] John Byrns[_2_] is offline

Default Westinghouse Maintenance Hints scanned and online

In article , Ken
wrote:

patrick jankowiak wrote:
Westinghouse Maintenance Hints:
Dedicated to the better understanding of modern preventive maintenance

Westinghouse Maintenance Hints, preventive maintenance, ac induction
motor, dc motor, parallel operation of DC generators, commutator
maintenance, bearings, modern motor starters, starting and regulating
rheostats and controllers, pushbutton circuits, DC control circuits,
transformers, transformer connections, circuit breakers, static
controls, lighting maintenance, industrial electronics, insulation,
insulation testing, insulation cleaning and drying, terminal markings,
safety rules, tables and formulae, formulas, trouble charts, HB-6001-MM

scanned at 300DPI, and a very pleasant read.

located prominently at www.bunkerofdoom.com

please advise any errors.

_/\/\/\/\/\_

-- also be sure to check out the link to the Triad Transformer Official
Archive

PJ

Couldn't get it to run, tried a couple browsers??? Ken

It worked fine for me, although I only tried a few pages of the
Westinghouse manual, and got sidetracked to some of the other great
stuff on the site, of which there is a huge amount.

Two thumbs up for the bunker of doom!

Regards,

John Byrns