Old February 13th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default RF Power Resistors from Caddock

Richard Clark wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:14:51 -0500, Buck wrote:

What would this cost and from where do we buy them?

Hi Buck,

I think Digikey for about $8 - $10 apiece.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Mouser (http://www.mouser.com/) and Allied (http://www.alliedelec.com/) also
stock Caddock. If you need only one or two, you won't get stung $5 for a
less-than $25 order. Their prices are only a tad higher.

For higher power capability, you can go with series-parallel combinations of
such devices (on a heatsink). For even higher power, there are devices up
to ~800W in a flange-mount. The RF Cafe (http://www.rfcafe.com/) has a list
of vendors.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC