Old February 14th 08, 04:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline

Default 8G500 in movie on AMC yesterday.

You are right its a G500

Hard to miss that big, beautiful gold badge inside the flip-up cover.

I consider this the prettiest of all TransOceanics, although the brown
leather 600 is a close second (and no, you can't have either of mine :-).

For the record, I think I got my G500 from the generous Peter W. a few years
ago for an embarrasingly low price.

Giving things away can become addictive, especially when your house fills
up. Pass it along to someone who will appreciate it, before it gets buried
under forgotten piles of other "stuff."

:-)

Regards,

Phil Nelson
Phil's Old Radios
http://antiqueradio.org/index.html

Attached Thumbnails
8G500 in movie on AMC yesterday.-g50001.jpg