Old February 14th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default A blast from the past: faqs from a decade back

On Feb 13, 7:15*pm, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:
http://faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq/

I've posted this link several times before in the past. This is where
the Usenet news groups FAQ's have moved to from the *.edu servers they
used to reside on.

Sorry about that. I missed it. It's weird thinking about
computer usage having a 'history'.

- History isn't something most people think of themselves
- as being in the flow of it.

History is something that happened to people long dead.
I guess that taken in it's proper meaning,
History can actually be ten seconds ago.

mike

Mike - I AM Living History. -atc- Go With The Flow ! ~ RHF