Old February 14th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default dxAce: fag from a decade back

dxAce, Genius First Class and Leader of *MEN* wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce, Genius First Class, wrote:

So, is it true you have a new boyfriend?

Boyfriend? Sorry, I'm not a dumbass Canuck, nor a faux Hispanic.

Best you get outta here and get on the phone to Ottawa and find out why CanaDuh
is responsible for the death of those children in Cuba.

So, are you finally admitting your homosexuality? It would certainly explain your
inability to attract women. Will you be telling the troops, or should I?

How's the bra Cuhulin sent you?

mike