Old February 14th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default An Apology From An American to All Canadians

MNMikeW wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
wrote:

Once again, please accept my/our sincerest apologies.

No need to apologize. As you've seen, stupidity is Universal. The US also
has it's
share of inbred alcoholics, but unfortunately, due to the vast difference
in
population numbers, you are stuck with ten times as many as what Canada
can lay
claim to.

Thanks for the nice thoughts, they are most welcome.

You have all the potheads and smelly hippies. But then again I'm sure you're
well aware of that, being one yourself.

That's no way to refer to the ex patriots who chose not to live in a criminal
state. They're all fine and decent folk who had moral problems with your criminal
administration....either that or they had no shares in Halliburton.

mike

mike