Old February 14th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More Russian BS

It's spelled, Roosia.They are Roosians, or Russkys.Janine DeCandellario,
her dad hooked up with a Roosian woman.She caught a flight to San
Francisco.She changed her mind and went back to Roosia.Janine's
girlfirend took off for Florida.I never heard (Janine and I used to chit
chat politics back and forth via emails) from good old Janine
anymore.Janine was working for eCommerce in Cupertino,California at the
time.I have no idea what she is doing nowadays.
cuhulin