Old February 14th 08, 08:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Reed Park Reed Park is offline

Default R205-D info needed - 205d.jpg (1/1)

"Ron in Radio Heaven" wrote in message
Reed Park wrote:
ha ha ha, I forget come spring. Then I am brought back to reality
in the late fall.

That's why so many damn yankees are moving down south.

I heard a thing on the local PBS station last week saying
that if it hadn't been for Louis Carrier inventing air
conditioning and installing one of the first ones right
here in North Carolina in 1907 the south wouldn't have had the
growth is has.
But it gets really hot down here, I think I'd rather have
the air conditioning.

Thank heavens for central heating. ha ha

well, it gets hot here also, but for not nearly as long. It also gets
darned cold. This Sunday they are calling for temperatures in
the - 20 C range with wind chills in the - 40 C. range. This will
be quite a shock, as yesterday it was +4 C.

Do you know the difference between yankees and damn yankees?
Yankees are those that come to visit and go back home.
Damn yankees are the ones that come to visit and decide to stay.

I never knew the difference. They say it's a poor day that you
don't learn something. LOL

Regards
Reed