Old February 15th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Latest Feedback on Ebay Regarding VoiceMax Speech Processor...

On Feb 13, 5:28*pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:19 am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:

See the latest feedback regarding the new VoiceMax speech processor
for two-way radios...http://tinyurl.com/2q9lpu

You are selling to cbers, what would they know about good audio
quality. All they care about is swang.

Actually, the distribution is about 50/50 cbers and amateurs that own
the VoiceMax module. Yesterday, I received a very nice email from an
amateur in the UK. It reads:

Hi Brian, just to let you know the Voice Max arrived this morning.
I've stuffed it into my old Icom 735 and boy has it made a difference.
Using the standard HM-12 dynamic mic, used two tone to set the output
rig is peaking higher and audio reports are very complimentary, but
you know that already. Very impressive build quality, and easy
install. Fitting cascaded Inrad 2800 SSB filters so that should
further improve the audio quality. I've left positive feedback for you
on e-bay.