Old February 15th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default A blast from the past: faqs from a decade back

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Feb 13, 7:15*pm, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:
http://faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq/

I've posted this link several times before in the past. This is where
the Usenet news groups FAQ's have moved to from the *.edu servers they
used to reside on.

Sorry about that. I missed it. It's weird thinking about
computer usage having a 'history'.

- History isn't something most people think of themselves
- as being in the flow of it.

History is something that happened to people long dead.
I guess that taken in it's proper meaning,
History can actually be ten seconds ago.

mike

Mike - I AM Living History. -atc- Go With The Flow ! ~ RHF
.

You forget what you did 10 minutes ago. Your posts look like a Google
search result. Some of it makes sense and some of it doesn't. No telling
if the content of your posts even pertains to the topic.

Don't you have some spam to reply too?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California