Old February 16th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default American Compassion

Brody wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:

Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by police
http://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued at
http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...entdumping.xml

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

I'll be glad to help you load the truck.

..and if he drives that truck up here to Canada, I SWEAR I will hunt you
down.

What, and get your sorry Canuck ass blown away? You folk really think ya got balls?
You all got more of a fantasy going than 'Eduardo' does!