Old February 16th 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Junius Junius is offline
Senior Member

Default Goodbye!

On Feb 16, 12:58*am, dxAce wrote:
I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find that I am
giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time *here on RRS trying to
educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sorry to see you're taking off, Ace. Many of us, including myself,
have certainly benefitted from your on-topic postings. So many thanks
for those many contributions over the years.

It's truly a pity that this group is inundated with so much off-topic
rubbish and that so many folks so easily rise to the bait when
intentionally inflammatory off-topic postings are submitted. As I
value my time, as well, I simply ignore the off-topic rubbish and
don't delve into the idiotic ranting threads. This group would be far
better off, in my opinion, if more folks would do the same.

In any case, it's a pity that the group is losing one of its most
experienced DXers. I do hope you'll reconsider. If not, then we bid
you farewell! Enjoy your Drakes, and the best of DX to you!

Junius