Old February 16th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim[_7_] Jim[_7_] is offline

Default Shortwave listening on motorcycle

I wonder if anyone out there has done any shortwave listening while
riding your motorcycle? If so, I'd be interested in your setup and
what kind of results you had or are having. I'm thinking of trying to
come up with something to listen while daytripping.

What type of headset did you use under your helmet? Wired or
wireless? What antenna did you use and where did you mount it?

Trying to get some ideas from people who have actually done it.

Thanks,